Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLO] Teen Top - Don't spray perfume on you

4 posters

Go down

[SOLO] Teen Top - Don't spray perfume on you Empty [SOLO] Teen Top - Don't spray perfume on you

Post  dbangshinee Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:34 pm

[SOLO] Teen Top - Don't spray perfume on you 233536
i'm currently listening to teen top's songs and imma say THIS SONG definitely rocks my world [SOLO] Teen Top - Don't spray perfume on you 571311
and OMG seriously, i like them .. NO .. I LOVE THEM!! GOSH they .. they *isspeechless* i can't describe that, its ..okay, to say this short i'm going through the "pedo-noona-phrase" these few weeks.
(maybe some of you Brian's know that [SOLO] Teen Top - Don't spray perfume on you 842918)

I SOO LOVEEE CHUNJI OMG WHAT A TEASE!!! xD okay enuff blabber-ing
here it ish:

OH BTW. it was my first time to edit this video,cool neh~?! keke *meishproud* =D xD
dbangshinee
dbangshinee

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] Teen Top - Don't spray perfume on you Empty Re: [SOLO] Teen Top - Don't spray perfume on you

Post  YouJuChan Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:36 pm

OH GOD I LOVE YOU! XD *listens*

This song rocks my world too! HAHAHAH XD and you're pedo noona? So what am I? *lol*
The first part was kinda off time but by the time it got better! ^o^
Wuhuuuu I love your voice ;___; Some of the lower parts were difficult for you to reach but huhuuu it's still soooo pretty *________*
It was just a matter of time till you cover this song! HAHAHAHAHAHAH <3
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] Teen Top - Don't spray perfume on you Empty Re: [SOLO] Teen Top - Don't spray perfume on you

Post  dbangshinee Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:54 pm

kekeke~ thank youu eonnie <3
haha i wanted to do this cover coz' i was singing it the whole time (+ i have it as my ringtone xD)
so i wanted to sing it so badly xD
oh gosh yeah the low parts T_____T i hate it, but still manage it somehow keke
i'm still learning to mix, still a noobie noob .____. and the volumes are not equal at all.

HAHAHHA .. somehow, it feels so awkward to be a pedo noona xD
but nevermind, i'm still happy that they're singing for us + the sechsy dance *doingthesechydance* [SOLO] Teen Top - Don't spray perfume on you 961874 goooosh nosebleed attack [SOLO] Teen Top - Don't spray perfume on you 733553 HAHAHAHHAHA
dbangshinee
dbangshinee

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:54 am

Kekekeke, I listened to this when you posted it, but I wanted to hear the original song too before I leave a comment ^^

The song itself is not my cup of tea, but I really like your cover. The color of your voices comes out so well ^-^
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:16 pm

trollolololol XD guess what I did! guess what I did!!! I DOWNLOADED YOUR COVER! muhahahaha >D

That means I really, really, really like it *^* I don't even care about the mixing imperfections XD
You have this unique timbre in your voice that fits perfectly for this song. And you bring the same spunk as in the original.
Good cover [SOLO] Teen Top - Don't spray perfume on you 380820 Love it!

SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  dbangshinee Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:14 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA *still laughing*
HAHAHAHAHAH *stops*
OMG REALLY?! you downloaded it? keke ~ i feel so, .. honoured? touched? yeah, both the same xD
aww ~ thank you stef :3
although i really hate when i listen to it and notice that the timing isn't on the right spot >:[
but to hear this from you makes me happy :D
dbangshinee
dbangshinee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down