Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solo] Keira - Star (Heartstrings OST)

5 posters

Go down

[Solo] Keira - Star (Heartstrings OST) Empty [Solo] Keira - Star (Heartstrings OST)

Post  xKeirafanx Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:38 am

Wow, has it been a while I didn't post a cover? Time for a change!!!

My lastest solo project is one song I brought with me from Emden to Dresden. The sound in my room is a totally different than at home and this sure isn't my best recording. But that is beside the point.
I covered Minhyuk's Star from the Heartstrings/You've Fallen For Me OST. As those of you who watched the drama know, Minhyuk's role Junhee sings this song to the girl of his heart, to his personal Natasha: Heejoo. And I thought, if I want the song to have the right feeling, I must sing this to my personal Natasha too.

When I showed this cover to her last night, she was all candies and sunshine, my Stef. If you guys love this only half as much as she does, I'm content ^-^
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

[Solo] Keira - Star (Heartstrings OST) Empty Re: [Solo] Keira - Star (Heartstrings OST)

Post  Almighty Cho Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:52 am

I don't know the song or the drama...

I missed hearing your voice, happy you're back ^^
I think you sang really beautiful :)
The harmonies seem slightly off at the parts though.. :(
Nevertheless it was fun to listen to :)
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

[Solo] Keira - Star (Heartstrings OST) Empty Re: [Solo] Keira - Star (Heartstrings OST)

Post  SitD Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:20 am

kekeke this has got quite some plays already on my iTunes x3

I'm gonna troll this page with my reactions from twitter last night, so others can read them too :p

OH MY GAAWD OH MY GAAWD OH MY GAAAAAAWD!!!! T________T "This is from Angel-chan for her Stef" uhuhuhuhuhuhuuuuu T_______T

my angel-chan sings so angelic <3 <3 <3 <3

and she managed harmonies!!!!!! that is so awesome!!!!!! ;_____;

I can't stop smiling and sobbing at the time

OMG THE OUTRO!!!!! /DIES

SDFGCBHJ?LK.MJ BHVGCFXDQGDSFXHCB?KL%BHLVCTRETZXDCFVGBHJ?KBGVFCXDSEESXRDFTVGHJKJHGVFDREZXCVBN?NBVCXWZERTYUIJHBVCDSZERTHGFDEZERTYUIUYQS!!!!!!!

I cannot >___________<

Your vocals are so beautiful in this cover, idk if it's the my emotions taking over, but I think it's def one of your best!

I don't hear anything wrong with the volumes :o The harmonies are also well balanced

SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:33 pm

Don't know the song either, but I like it a lot! It sounds very sweet and pretty<33 Agree that some of the harmonies aren't 100% correct though. But yeah, if I were Stef I'd be really happy and flattered to receive something precious as this! *_*
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:21 am

N'awwww omg you are soooo cuuuteee!!! *oo*
Some tiny flaws aside-this is really reaaallllly great *-----* One can hear your emotions <3 and I looove the OH STEFs! XDDDD <333
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:52 am

@Miri: Yeah, the harmonies are off...I'm trying to improve on that bit by bit. I am very happy you really like the song though.
@Stef: I love you too [Solo] Keira - Star (Heartstrings OST) 326525

@Tammy: Thanks for pointing out about the harmonies, I will try to gradually get better at hearing and singing them correctly. I'm glad you like the song and I think we can all tell by Stef's reaction how flattered and happy she is ^^

@Bigi: Of course this isn't nearly as good as yours, but I did my best ^^ I'm 100% sure Stef liked those "Oh Stef"s a lot too xDD thanks for listening [Solo] Keira - Star (Heartstrings OST) 380820
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:14 am

But but... I didn't even sing this! XD; How can you compare it then? :PPPP
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:25 am

@Bigi: Let me correct that xDD
"Of course this isn't nearly as good as yours [OST], but I did my best."
Makes more sense now, huh? xDD
But seriously, I think they'd fit nicely after one another, your OST and my OST cover ^^
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:55 am

Kekekee just wanted to tease you :P
It's prreeettty *___* and I agree <33333 Just waiting for Tammy to send me her Geuriweoso parts and we have 3 OSTs from this Drama hihihiiii i<3
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down