Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[duet] lakuru and leyan: Life ~Me no Mae no Mukou e~

3 posters

Go down

[duet] lakuru and leyan: Life ~Me no Mae no Mukou e~ Empty [duet] lakuru and leyan: Life ~Me no Mae no Mukou e~

Post  lakuru Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:16 am

Private cover of me and leyan of Life ~Me no Mae no Mukou e~ since we love the song so much!

DOZO!

[duet] lakuru and leyan: Life ~Me no Mae no Mukou e~ 62854321_1

link removed due to ToS
lakuru
lakuru

Back to top Go down

[duet] lakuru and leyan: Life ~Me no Mae no Mukou e~ Empty Re: [duet] lakuru and leyan: Life ~Me no Mae no Mukou e~

Post  hanipazui Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:00 pm

this is absolutely one of the eito songs which I have liked for a long time..^^
you both sound so good and energetic in it!! *-*
and also your voices fit so well and blend together!! ^^
and I hear harmonies too!! *-*
omg..I haven't heard Tegoyan's voice for so long time...o.o
you should ask her to join sometimes in BR projects too...^___^
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

[duet] lakuru and leyan: Life ~Me no Mae no Mukou e~ Empty Re: [duet] lakuru and leyan: Life ~Me no Mae no Mukou e~

Post  lakuru Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:14 am

Oh thanks! This single is a really really nice song like eito grew up and became men! Its ironic that all of them a full grown adults but their songs are crazy childish prank. ROFL. but me like it. XD

thanks for all the nice compliments! We tried our best in this cover and I am glad you liked it. leyan's voice is just made of pure prettiness and for the energy well maybe we have improved from our first duet to this now and we know how to sing with energy. And its been a long time since we have collaborated like this (a year maybe?!) so I am just happy to do this especially since she's all busy being a nurse. ROFL. that mostly eats her time. I dunno if she's up joining BR for now cause well she just started singing again recently when this eito single was out. Right now maybe all I can do is ask her if she wants a private collab with you and me. ^^; like a trio doing one song. XD
lakuru
lakuru

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:33 am

ohhh!! cool!! *-*
haha...I know...working as nurse is pretty tiring and busy...'cos I am one too...^^"
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sai Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:40 am

I agree with hani, you two sound really pretty here and your blending is so nice! <3 I like your energy too and the harmonies hehe (> 3 <) [duet] lakuru and leyan: Life ~Me no Mae no Mukou e~ 380820
Sai
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Back to top Go down

Post  lakuru Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:07 am

Sai: thanks for the nice comments!We tried doing our best here. [duet] lakuru and leyan: Life ~Me no Mae no Mukou e~ 157895 XD Well maybe 10 yrs of friendship can contribute to blending?! ROFL.

Hani: are you up to doing a trio song with us? XD [duet] lakuru and leyan: Life ~Me no Mae no Mukou e~ 380820
lakuru
lakuru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down