Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Duet] Sistar - How dare you

2 posters

Go down

[Duet] Sistar - How dare you Empty [Duet] Sistar - How dare you

Post  YouJuChan Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:46 am

Late posting XDD;;

This is a duet between me and a girl from youtube (gyLee94) ^^ For those who listened to the version I posted on twitter - listen to this one as well! :D (only recorded her parts as well cause I kinda got the feeling after recording my parts xD )
I think it turned out pretty good :D (rapping bigi here XD; )

Check it ouuuttt~~

link removed due to ToS

Or watch the Youtube link! ^o^

This ad.fly blah link annoys me >>
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

[Duet] Sistar - How dare you Empty Re: [Duet] Sistar - How dare you

Post  decembertwenty10 Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:16 am

i like when i read there's a cover by you.. wish i could sing as well as you.. keep up the good work.. ;) nice cover both of you

decembertwenty10

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:58 pm

haha then you might be really happy cause I think almost ... 4-5 duets/solos in here are by me/with me whateverrr XD;;;;; *spamming*
Hope to hear your voice soon though! :DDDDD

Kilala mo daw si ani! tiga vienna ka din pla? at pilipina pa! (she told me to write you in tagalog XD )
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  decembertwenty10 Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:17 pm

YouJuChan wrote:haha then you might be really happy cause I think almost ... 4-5 duets/solos in here are by me/with me whateverrr XD;;;;; *spamming*
Hope to hear your voice soon though! :DDDDD

Kilala mo daw si ani! tiga vienna ka din pla? at pilipina pa! (she told me to write you in tagalog XD )

hi youjuchan!

oh no hahah i have to laugh so much.. kse di ko nmn alam na alam ni anja na ako pala ito sa account ito.. *yung tagalog ko broken nmn din*... oo ako taga sa vienna rin at actually in real life i would never talk like this .. xD and actually haha si anja sinuggest niya ikaw as friend sa fb.. i think di mo nakita na inadd kita... *bulol na bulol* =)))) and kilala ko some people who have the same surname as you.. pero i think di mo sila kilala... maybe my cousin knows some relative of you though.. lol or maybe not... >.<

may recording na ako sa unofficial solo ..=D

decembertwenty10

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:40 pm

pero alam nya na sayo ung account na to xD; sabi nya na sinabi mo sakanya na magsisign up ka! HAHAHAHA whateverrr XDD
havent seen your fb request..or maybe I didnt accept cause I didnt know you before XD;; *sends request*
whats your cousins name? maybe I know him/her? ^^
and dont worry XD bulol din ako pag magsalita HAHAAH~~~~
imma listen to your cover then! ^o^
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  decembertwenty10 Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:00 pm

YouJuChan wrote:pero alam nya na sayo ung account na to xD; sabi nya na sinabi mo sakanya na magsisign up ka! HAHAHAHA whateverrr XDD
havent seen your fb request..or maybe I didnt accept cause I didnt know you before XD;; *sends request*
whats your cousins name? maybe I know him/her? ^^
and dont worry XD bulol din ako pag magsalita HAHAAH~~~~
imma listen to your cover then! ^o^

hi! just read your comment sa cover ko.. yes true.. she said i should join in here.. and i was unsure.. actually i never told her like "hey here is my account" i just gave her hints hahaha.. but good now you all know.. it's a bit embarrassing though if people know who this account belongs to hahaha.. and i saw your add.. i'm getting shy now XD..... normally you talk to people in english on forums who you don't know or would never see in your life.. haha maybe you understand what i'm saying XD.. anyway.. whatever.. haha hmm my cousin's name, i can tell you on fb lol... but i just asked her.. she said she doesn#t know that guy.. only friends of her friends might know.. but another cousin does have a husband with the same surname as you.. we can talk about it on fb =D

sorry for the spam lol

decembertwenty10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down