Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLO] The Boss(Daikoku Danji) - Love Power Acapella Tomiya cover

2 posters

Go down

[SOLO] The Boss(Daikoku Danji) - Love Power Acapella Tomiya cover Empty [SOLO] The Boss(Daikoku Danji) - Love Power Acapella Tomiya cover

Post  Tomiya Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:17 am

Hello everyone! So here is my new cover and yes its acapella cover and Im also doing the beatboxing..hehe! I hope you like it and you can think of this cover as a teaser for my next cover when the official instrumental will be released! Enjoy and comment! :D

link removed due to ToS

[SOLO] The Boss(Daikoku Danji) - Love Power Acapella Tomiya cover Daikoku_Danji_The_Boss_releases_PV_of_their_Japanese_debut_Love_Po_02042011223600
Tomiya
Tomiya

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] The Boss(Daikoku Danji) - Love Power Acapella Tomiya cover Empty Re: [SOLO] The Boss(Daikoku Danji) - Love Power Acapella Tomiya cover

Post  YouJuChan Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:25 am

A The Boss solooo!!!!!! *o* <3<3<3
This sounds sssooo OHSOME! [SOLO] The Boss(Daikoku Danji) - Love Power Acapella Tomiya cover 380820 [SOLO] The Boss(Daikoku Danji) - Love Power Acapella Tomiya cover 380820
I especially love the harmonies and the background sounds KEKE they were really cool :)
(at first the beat was kinda too fast or something but then it got better ^^ )
The chorus was pure LOVE<3
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] The Boss(Daikoku Danji) - Love Power Acapella Tomiya cover Empty Re: [SOLO] The Boss(Daikoku Danji) - Love Power Acapella Tomiya cover

Post  Tomiya Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:12 pm

Thank you very very much! :D <3
Tomiya
Tomiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down