Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLO] Davichi - Don't Say Goodbye Acoustic Cover

4 posters

Go down

[SOLO] Davichi - Don't Say Goodbye Acoustic Cover Empty [SOLO] Davichi - Don't Say Goodbye Acoustic Cover

Post  mrhellofai Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:58 am

hey people ! i made this cover to congratulate the sweet pop duo davichi for their comeback with their mini-album released, "Love Delight".

If you guys heard, their album got leaked before it being officially released on August 29th ! Can you imagine how frustrated they were because i do! But it's ok,it's over and they did an amazing job with their new album anyway ! To show my love & support , i will be the first person in youtube to cover one of their latest hit from their new album, Don't Say Goodbye ! Yeay !! if you guys haven't watched the music video , go watch it !! it's awesome! its a little scary at first you will know why !!

btw hope you guys like my cover ! peaceeee \m/ !!!

mrhellofai

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] Davichi - Don't Say Goodbye Acoustic Cover Empty Re: [SOLO] Davichi - Don't Say Goodbye Acoustic Cover

Post  Chulderella Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:33 pm

i'm not really into Davichi...
but the cover sounds pretty.
i shall stalk your youtube channel =D
Chulderella
Chulderella
BR's 希DICTATOR

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] Davichi - Don't Say Goodbye Acoustic Cover Empty Re: [SOLO] Davichi - Don't Say Goodbye Acoustic Cover

Post  mrhellofai Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:14 pm

omg thanks for listening ! i know there's not many people who actually listen to davichi ..thats one of the reason i covered this song as well!! if you drop by my channel you can totally tell im a fan of which group =) ..heh

mrhellofai

Back to top Go down

Post  Chulderella Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:56 pm

i wouldn't mind to hear you covering something of Clazziquai Project ^^"
Chulderella
Chulderella
BR's 希DICTATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  AliveAwakeAloud Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:40 am

I found a new favorite song from this haha :D But I am already a huge fan of Davichi so maybe that helped xD
AliveAwakeAloud
AliveAwakeAloud

Back to top Go down

Post  mrhellofai Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Chulderella wrote:i wouldn't mind to hear you covering something of Clazziquai Project ^^"
wow i never heard of that before !! gonna go listen first !

mrhellofai

Back to top Go down

Post  mrhellofai Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:09 pm

AliveAwakeAloud wrote:I found a new favorite song from this haha :D But I am already a huge fan of Davichi so maybe that helped xD

woo !! found a huge fan of davichi in this forum ! i need to know where are all the Davichi fans !!!

mrhellofai

Back to top Go down

Post  Chulderella Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:19 pm

mrhellofai wrote:
Chulderella wrote:i wouldn't mind to hear you covering something of Clazziquai Project ^^"
wow i never heard of that before !! gonna go listen first !
*-* one of my most favourite groups ever.
Chulderella
Chulderella
BR's 希DICTATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:21 am

Well, I occasionally listen to Davichi and I have a huge respect for the girls, they are really awesome. The MV to this song is indeed a little scary at first, but I really love it.

Now onto your cover, I really love it. Your voice sounds very very soft in the chorus and the harmonies are fitting perfectly. I found myself swaying along to it. I have no clue about playing the guitar, but I didn't hear any flaws and I love your arrangement.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down