Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLO] Hyuna - Bubble Pop + Stand By Me Acoustic Cover

2 posters

Go down

[SOLO] Hyuna - Bubble Pop + Stand By Me Acoustic Cover Empty [SOLO] Hyuna - Bubble Pop + Stand By Me Acoustic Cover

Post  mrhellofai Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:44 pm

heh heh ..a little quick mash up i did tell me what you think !

mrhellofai

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] Hyuna - Bubble Pop + Stand By Me Acoustic Cover Empty Re: [SOLO] Hyuna - Bubble Pop + Stand By Me Acoustic Cover

Post  xKeirafanx Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:28 am

How come no one commented on this genius little thing?
*side eyes everyone*

I kept grinning and grinning while watching the video. It was just unbelievable hilarious, especially the transformation from Bubble Pop into Stand By Me which you have, if I may say so, a really fitting voice for. And I say that as someone with an unhealthy love for Stand By Me.
Really love your version of Bubble Pop, it takes the whole Hyunah-sex out of it and still sounds really pretty.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] Hyuna - Bubble Pop + Stand By Me Acoustic Cover Empty Re: [SOLO] Hyuna - Bubble Pop + Stand By Me Acoustic Cover

Post  mrhellofai Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:35 pm

Thank you... Yay first person to reply :) mayb you are the only one who watched it ! Haha

mrhellofai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down