Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solo] Keira - The Fear (by Lily Allen)

4 posters

Go down

[Solo] Keira - The Fear (by Lily Allen) Empty [Solo] Keira - The Fear (by Lily Allen)

Post  xKeirafanx Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Story to this cover
Last weekend we had another Breaking Skyp-ords Session and I sang this song to Bigi&Miri and later once again for Stef and the girls told me to record it as solo.

I hope you enjoyed it.

[Solo] Keira - The Fear (by Lily Allen) Tumblr_le12s3pzIH1qzjlh5
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

[Solo] Keira - The Fear (by Lily Allen) Empty Re: [Solo] Keira - The Fear (by Lily Allen)

Post  SitD Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:04 pm

the way you started the song set the perfect mood, and there were several other parts were you just majorly kicked assss *-* some lines being:

"And that's what makes my life so fuckin fantastic"
"Cuz I'm killing them all on my own little mission"
"Every thing's cool as long as I'm getting thinner"

I'm glad you recorded this as a solo, cuz as I said before it toooootally fits you and the same time it's a style we're not used to from you. I think that on the Skype session you sang it even more fiercer than you recorded it now. But overall I really like it. The parts with the double voices on sounded cool too.

The only thing I could argue is that the instrumental is, meiner meinung (aha learnt that in german class! dunno if I'm using that right tho XD;), a bit too loud for your vocals.
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

[Solo] Keira - The Fear (by Lily Allen) Empty Re: [Solo] Keira - The Fear (by Lily Allen)

Post  xKeirafanx Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:15 pm

@Stef: Well then Bigi, Miri and you have the luxus to know the song even more fiercer ;)
"Meiner Meinung nach" is right said and you're right there. I struggled a lot with fixing the volume of the instrumental. It was even worse than this before.

Kekekeke, I'm glad I could make a cover of a song that is usually not my style and you guys seem to like it.
[Solo] Keira - The Fear (by Lily Allen) 326525
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  AliveAwakeAloud Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:40 pm

What? You guys do chat karaoke? I want to join >.<... I <3 your voice haha
AliveAwakeAloud
AliveAwakeAloud

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:17 pm

@Twan: Well, in fact we do. Originally we just chatted around about this and that, private and fandom stuff, and then Ani (Sagacchi) started covering and we started to take turns on singing. That's how it became Breaking Skyp-ords. Get Skype, tell us yours, we add you and don't be shy, chat with us.

Also, thanks for loving my voice [Solo] Keira - The Fear (by Lily Allen) 380820
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:50 am

YAY YOU DID ITTTT <3333
Love it!*___* And I agree with Stef that (even though THIS was awesome already) you were even fiercer in your live and I'm glad I was able to hear this live hihi <3333
You totally make me groove to your cover XDDD <3
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:37 am

@Bigi: Kekekekeke, glad I could make you groove and happy it's still fierce enough.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down