Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010

+12
joongieloveforever
Kyllia
shiki0014
Lena
SitD
lakuru
Yukidama
xKeirafanx
Sai
Firefly
Almighty Cho
hanipazui
16 posters

Go down

[Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 Empty [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010

Post  hanipazui Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:55 am

[Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 Christ10

Dear Santa...
I have been nice this year. I have shared good. I have been playing with our BR members.
I've been trying to be good at singing. I respect our mod team and members. I try to eat healthy.
I do my best to keep on this forum alive with our mod team. I hope you really understand...;o.o;
I have been nice this year!! I REALLY HAVE!! ;O.O;
-hanipazui-

time flies fast and
it's Christmas time soon!!^___^

Everyone is waiting Christmas to come, making last minute preparations, buying presents, writing so Santa...no..that was earlier...

OMG IT'S TODAY!!!!
DID YOU EVEN WROTE TO SANTA?!?! D:
also what belongs to christmas is
singing and listening Christmas songs!!
it gives you happy and warm feeling in your heart~[Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 380820

for this event every mod has chosen
one of their most favorite Christmas songs!!

thank you for everyone's hard work we were able to
release this in Christmas Eve!!

BR's Christmas Countdown;
TRACK LIST!!

[Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 Christmas-gift-from-tvxq-1
Firefly
Lyrics
link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
Firefly | hanipazui | Yukidama | SitD | joongieloveforever |

[Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 Faithi10
hanipazui
Lyrics
Where Are You Christmas?
Team Bells
hanipazui | Yukidama | xKeirafanx | Kyllia]
Team Jingle
shiki0014 | YouJuChan | Stinepooz | lakuru]

[Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 4373817
joongieloveforever
Lyrics
joongieloveforever | Honey | xKeirafanx | SitD | YouJuChan |

[Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 Taylor10
[b]Kyllia

Lyrics
Kyllia | deirie | Lena | sayjuicifer | lakuru |

[Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 Alliwant
Sagacchi
Lyrics
Almighty Cho | Firefly | Lakuru | shiki0014

[Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 Rudolf_reindeer_blinking_lights_lg_nwm
Sai
Lyrics
Korean Team: Almighty Cho | SitD
English Team: Stinepooz | angelnaykka22
Japanese Team: Sai | newismyname

[Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 Alb_62275_big
Yukidama
Lyrics
Winter Love
Team 1
Yukidama | hanipazui | Firefly | Honey
Team 2
Lena | lakuru | angelnaykka22 | deirie //
mixer: lakuru

I wanna wish you all
peaceful time with your family, loved ones and with your friends...^^
and also...
MERIIII KURIMASU!!!!

HANI LOVES YOU ALL!! <33

Last edited by hanipazui on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

[Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 Empty Re: [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010

Post  Almighty Cho Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:56 am

YAYYY!!! [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 380820

Edit: First~ :P

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!! :D
EPIC RELEASE IS EPIC!!!
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE BEAUTIFUL TIME ON BR!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
[Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 17635 [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 326525
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

[Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 Empty Re: [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010

Post  Firefly Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:58 am

Uwaah it's out!! Great project and we're actually on time ahaha [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 380820

Merry Christmas everyone!:3
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sai Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:01 am

Hehe we're on time!! Look how awesome we are 8DDD Hehe.

Comment on the release will follow later, for now I just want to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a wonderful time. <33 I love you all [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 380820
Sai
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:32 am

It's out! I've heard the first songs, sounds all so amazing, will be more detailed later on!

Merry Christmas everyone!
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:40 am

OH MAI GAWWWD, we made it on time! I'm so proud of everyoooooone! [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 17635 [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 17635 [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 17635

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Lots of comments coming laterrrrrrrr~
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:50 am

*listens for comments* [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 380820

Magic Castle Somehow this song gives me a christmas feeling! Good mixing :3
Firefly: You fit this so PERFECT! Like female DBSK! XD <3
hanipazui: My low sexy hanipedonoona! :D Great job! :D
Yukidama: I love your smooth voice! <3
SitD: You sound so good! :D Next time try to relax a little more :3 <3
joongieloveforever: You sound cute :3 Be more confident in those songs! :D

Where Are You Christmas?
Team Bells: First of: You guys gave SO much power and emotion, it nearly made me cry!!!
hanipazui: You rock the all parts! XD I know why you chose this song, it fits you perfectly! Great job!! <3
Yukidama: Wah great job Anke! :) You give so much power! <3 You nearly made me cry you evil thingy! *slaps nicely*
xKeirafanx: Waaah! [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 380820 I love your beginning! :D And all your parts! :D *huggles*
Kyllia: You flow so good in this song! :D Your last chorus with Meike is great! :)))

Team Jingle: I love this version, too :) Great job! Though I think the voices of first team, blend better :)
shiki0014: You always say "christmast" that's so cute! XD And OMG you sound REALLY good with low parts, amazing job! :D ^.^
YouJuChan: Amazing job with those parts!! Equals Anke's power very well! :D <3
Stinepooz: You sound different from Meike, but you did a great job in the beginning! :D <3 *huggles your parts*
lakuru: You blend very well with Stone! :D Good job! :D

Sleigh Ride The timing is a little-tiny off some places, but I know that christmas songs are hard to time *looks at mariah carey song* XD
joongieloveforever: This song fits you so well! <3 *pokes cheeks* :3
Honey: You sound so good in this! :D I love your low parts! :D
xKeirafanx: My powercutie! :D You sound so cute in this! <3 You know I love your voice! [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 380820 *gifts a new mic though* q.q
SitD: First time hearing you I think :) You sound so cute ^^
YouJuChan: Your intro sounds beautiful! :D And AWW your ending! XDD

Last Christmas First of i have to say that I am not a fan of this song, because I think Wham is more amazing than any cover xD But great mixing! :D You blend very well! :)
Kyllia: You're so cute and powerful! :D Great job in this! <3 Great song choice :)
deirie: Great flow and good emotion!! <3
Lena: I really like your voice in this! :D great emotion! :D Like your interpretation of this! :D
sayjuicifer: Aww your first part sounds really good, because it's so cute! :)
lakuru: Your english sounds so cute :) Good job! :D

All I want for Christmas is You Saga i wished you would've been in this, you would definitely gave another shot to this! :D Thanks to Tammy and especially Sai advising me in the mixing :)
Almighty Cho: I like my parts :P
Firefly: I think you sound AMAZING in this! I so LOVE your voice! :D [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 380820 And I love our bridge! :D
Lakuru: I love your power for this! :D Only little thing is you tend to sound unemotional (like me :P) but in this you did very good! :D
shiki0014: I like your low parts more I have to admit, but you still did good :) Though some parts were too high for you ^^"

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Oh Gosh! This is SOO cute! :D Great mixing!! I love the first part of all! :D
Almighty Cho: I gave my best :P
SitD: I like your "rrr"! :D We blend well <3
Stinepooz: You sound so innocent, great job! :D
angelnaykka22: I love your vibrato! :D <3
Sai: Abstauber! :P Great job my cute love! ^.^
newismyname: You sound good with Sai! Cool :3

Winter Love Gladly this could be finished, too :) (I'm not that much of a BoA Fan ^^"
Team 1: EPIC TEAM! Great blending! :D
Yukidama: How can you sound SO clear? *O* Your voice is amazing! :D
hanipazui: I didn't like your first line THAT much, but you made it all good with all your other parts!!! :D <3
Firefly: Your vibrato is just LOVE! <3 Great job in this!!! :D
Honey: You sound so pure and powerful, I simply love your voice!! *huggles*

Team 2: Good mixing :D
Lena: Don't be afraid of the height, you sound great! :D
lakuru: You sound a little struggled sometimes >< Relax and all will be fine! :)
angelnaykka22: Don't be afraid, too :) Give your all, I know you do it! :D Your vibrato is love :3
deirie: I love your part in here! :3 Great emotion :)

EPIC GREAT CHRISTMAS RELEASE! :D
And on time :P
Merry Christmas! [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 157895
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  lakuru Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:07 am

I love all songs! they are so epicly good! XD I will try to give detailed comments to everyone! XD

But so far things that stood out.

Shiki: I love your "all I want for christmas" solos.
Cho: OMG.... you powervocal still amazed with your high notes for all the want for christmas! XD

yuki: OMO.... how I love your voice and how the notes flow from you. XD EPIC! XD

deirie: I love the way you sang Last Christmas! XD

PS: Cho, ROFL. I am bad at high notes I tend to struggle and be unemotional. [strike]well I could always headvoice but I sound so pitchy headvoiced.[strike] and thank you for finding my engrish cute. Ahahaha!

AnD MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! *continues to listen*
lakuru
lakuru

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:27 am

omg omg omg
it's out!! *freaks out*

I'm dling everything now and after several times of listening I will comeback with lots and lots of comments, because comments are cookies and we love them ;D

ohoho I'm so nervous to hear myself >.<
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lena Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:09 am

WOW!!! [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 17635
Thanks so much for being all so fast (singers and mixers) [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 247791
I love all songs [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 380820 I can't say nothing bad at anyone because all did amazing job and sound so great [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 734451
Also I love hearing this on christmas all songs have that special thing thanks to all singers [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 249314

Merry Christmas and thanks for all comments and for singing with me [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 485671
Loving BR [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 17635
Lena
Lena

http://nesstolenawoproduce.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shiki0014 Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:37 am

WOW!! WE MADE IT!!

MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

comments lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
shiki0014
shiki0014
BR's Eternalmagnae

http://shiki0014.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:48 am

Merry Christmas guys <333 I've only heard my song and my team of Where are you christmas so far but I'll come back later :P!
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  joongieloveforever Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:15 am

Merry Christmas sweethearts [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 380820
As usual, no comments from me *shoot me* because I sucky suck at them [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 13089

Enjoy your Christmas Eve and have a great time! [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 380820
joongieloveforever
joongieloveforever
BR's CAPSLOCK

http://joongielove93.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Honey Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:01 pm

Merry Christmas everyone =D
Honey
Honey

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:23 pm

I could not recognize Casa in some parts of All I Want For Christmas! xD

loving everyone's cute little english accents :P
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:24 pm

That's because lakuru covered her afaik ^^;
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:25 pm

Yeah casa is still in all lyrics, but she doesn't sing xDD
Look at the singers list, not at the lyrics :P
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:30 pm

thanks for reminding me, Cho x3 changed the Winter Love lyrics~
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:36 pm

Ooh haha that makes so much more sense >w< :P I was just looking at the lyrics xD
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:11 pm

Magic Castle

Firefly: Your voice is really made for this song and you sing the low notes with so much emotion, really, really awesome! :O
hanipazui: Your voice is SO SOOTHING here, it sounds GREAT, perfect for this kind of song *___* And you really saved the song by doing all those incredible harmonies and bg vocals <3333
Yukidama: I think my voice struggled a lot with the low notes and was too strained for the high ones :x
SitD: I think you struggled a bit with the pitch but I still love the emotion you put into your lines! <3
joongieloveforever: Your opening was SO lovely! I was amazed by your low notes, they sounded so pro and really pleasing to my ears!

Where Are You Christmas?

Team Bells: I think sometimes the volume of the vocals isn't loud enough and some smaller timing issues (might be partly my fault keke x3)

hanipazui: I really love your voice you know, I think it suits the Christmas spirit so well. Makes me fall in love with you <333 Sorry for messing up our duet parts T___T
Yukidama: I think I kinda like my power vocals here ^^ sorry for the timing issues, my harmonies could've been timed a bit later
xKeirafanx: Your voice is so lovely, you're beginning was really, really great. You suit ballads the best, this is definitely your song! x3
Kyllia: Greaaaaaaaaat job, I think you REALLY did well and you fit in with everyone else perfectly <333 I think we made an awesome team :D

Team Jingle:

shiki0014: Wow, I really love your parts, so much feelings and the timing is just perfect <333
YouJuChan: Brilliant *____* Your lines are just perfect, emotion, power, everything I want <3333 Too bad you maxed out a bit T_T
Stinepooz: I LOVE LOVE LOVE your beginning, the emotion is SO awesome, your voice sounds so pro as if it's YOUR song <333 I hate your microphone though T_T
lakuru: Great job~! Your hit the notes very well! Too bad there's some bg noises T___T

Sleigh Ride

joongieloveforever: YOU SHOULD SING MORE SONGS YOURE REALLY INTO! XD Can definitely hear you're having fun, your voice suits this sooooooooo good!
Honey: I really adore the power you put into your vocals, really awesome!
xKeirafanx: Your voice!!!! SO CUTE AND SWEET AND ALSKLAFIUQHW *___* I love it!
SitD: You sounds reaaaaaaaaaaally great here, love the fun attitude, emotion is PERFECT! <333
YouJuChan: I love how everything you sing sounds so awesome! x3 No matter which song your voice suits it all~ *envious*

Last Christmas

Kyllia: Great job on your liiiiines! I really like them and the mixing sounds great!!
deirie: Oh your voice! SO LOVELY! And you hit every note perfectly, sounds as if you sing so effortless and relaxing. Awesome ^__^
Lena: GREAT JOB! I really liked your parts, they sounded really naturall~ I enjoyed it <3
sayjuicifer: I REALLY liked your opening, your voice is so cute x3
lakuru: Some struggling with a few notes here and there but I LOVED the feelings you put into it! Well done!

All I want for Christmas is You

Almighty Cho: CHO! WHAT THE!!! I think out of all the people you surprised me the most in this OP! Your last high notes were CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY! XDDDDD AWESOME
Firefly: YOUR BEGINNING, LIKE WTFFFFFFF? *________* WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO TAMMY? Lol okay, okay I knew you can sing but that was REALLY REALLY GREAT
Lakuru: Great cover! Well done on your lines, a little shaky but keep on singiiiiiing <333
shiki0014: Your lines were very lovely tho a little out of pitch here and there! Still enjoyed them very much <3

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer (English-Korean-Japanese Mix)

Korean Team: Almighty Cho | SitD: Awwww you 2 are so cute together <3333
English Team: Stinepooz | angelnaykka22: You sound veeeeeeeeery lovely together, your voices are a great match!
Japanese Team: Sai | newismyname: Japanese was definitely the cutest language hahahaha, Your voices sound a bit too familiar though to make a perfect duet x3

Winter Love

Team 1 (I love my team, epic team members are epic T^T thanks so much guys <3333)

Yukidama: "Sometimes" I DO hit the notes! XD haha
hanipazui: Even though you're sick you sound so lovely! I especially loved your 2nd verse! AND YOU EVEN HIT THE HIGH NOOOOOOOTE AFKLSD!<3333
Firefly: Lovely~! Really, really great! Specially loved the bridge, I know you might think it lacked power but I love the way you sing a pit softer but for me it has just a different, special feeling to it <333
Honey: I really loved how you completed our group with your power voice, really, reaaaaaaaaally loved your parts! Good job on those last high notes :3

Team 2:

Lena: Great, great job on those high notes!! You hit them very, very well. Great job!
lakuru: I think the higher notes suit you a bit better than the low ones, still good job on your lines! And thanks so much for mixing team 2 <3333
angelnaykka22: Your voice sounds SO Lovely when it gets real high, great great job! Sometimes a little pitchy but keep it going! You definitely got the talent~ ^__^
deirie: So adorable <33333 Love your lines so much, it's always so soothing to listen to your voice! And thanks a lot for covering!

Last edited by Yukidama on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:15 pm

OMG I GOT A COMMENT FROM ANKE FOR HIGH NOTES!!! O.O
That is like... winning something great!!! :D *huggles* [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 380820
Glad you like it! :33333
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Like you just got ennobled by Anke |D haha~!

Just wrote down what I was thinking, I was really going like WOAH WHAT THE F*** when I heard those notes X'D I couldn't believe it was you singing. But your beginning was already pretty great! :3
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:30 pm

@anke: Haha :D I love those high notes :P
It is weird, but I sang them 2 or 3 times, they were all right XD Those really high notes are kinda... easy for me? o.o but those half-high notes (like the "santa won't you bring me the blabla in the bridge") are REALLY hard for me! XDD
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  newismyname Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:08 pm

JUST TO SAY MURRY KURISUMASU TO EVERYONE--(its still xmas eve in CALIFORNIA~) ANNDDD..ILL COMMENT ONCE NET IS BETTER 8D
newismyname
newismyname
BR's Khunnie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Hehe I think I love Sleigh Ride the best; it's one of my favourite Christmas songs too and everyone sounded so nice <33 and the end was sooo cute! :P "Hurry up you guys!" xDD
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  deirie Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:53 am

Thanks girls for the nice comments :3
But I don't get why you like my voice in Last Christmas :'D I hate my voice in that one...

I haven't had enough time to listen to every song yet.. And I doubt I'll be able to give any good comments.. But good job everyone ^^

And have a nice Christmas!
deirie
deirie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lena Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:47 pm

WOW Thanks so much for your comment [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 297100 I was so happy reading all [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 692795 I feel special xD!
I'll do my best ever for this project I love all singer you're all amazing [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 90353
And I'm happy that no one said nothing about my accent [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 918192 I hate my english accent [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 521344
[Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 247791
Lena
Lena

http://nesstolenawoproduce.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sai Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:41 am

Sorry that I'm so late with the comment (> _ <) Christmas days have been a bit busy hehe. Anyway, I really love this release. I don't think I can point out a favorite song because all have their charm point. <3

I want to mention Anke here though because you really impressed me with your powervocals! They suit you well. [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 380820 <333 Really amazing. Also Cho, your high notes in AIWFC are great! (* *)

Good job again for getting this out on time! Yay. X3 I hope everyone's christmas was great...(^^
Sai
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnaykka22 Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:22 am

I am sooo late at replying to this.. I just found out that it was released >.< Haha I'm a babo!
Anyways, you guys are amazing :) These songs are my first collab releases here.. and I feel honored singing with you guys ^^

Cho is amazing in every collab and I'm still getting to know other voices but WOW :)
EVERYONE WAS GREAT!! ^^ and Cho thanks for liking my virbrato :)

EDIT:
@Yukidama: heehee ^^ My voice is weird I'm pitchy when it comes to middle range but really high and really low are the best for me ^^ Thanks

Belated merry christmas but Happy New Year ^^

MY COMMENTS TO EVERYONE ^^:
Magic Castle: Everyone was great ^^ remember that

Hanipazui:This is the first time I'm hearing you sing but wahh your voice is different from your personality.. its a good thing coz you were great
Firefly : You were my favorite! You totally fit the song :)
Yukidama : GOOD JOB!! ^^ I sooo love your voice
Joongieloveforever: Wow your low notes were amazing ^^ I love your voice :)
SitD : Kinda pitchy at the low parts but you were great at the high ones

Where are you Christmas: I'm not familiar with the song but you guys still did great ^^

Group1
hanipazui : You kinda sound like Faith Hill ^^
Yukidama: You were my favorite in this collab :) VErY NICE HIGH NOTES ^^
xKeirafanx: you really have a soft voice good for ballads :)
Kyllia : You did good *thumbs up* just wanna say low notes arent ur thing but u still did good

Group2
shiki0014 : You did a goood job :)
YouJuChan: You have a strong voice and I like how you hit those high notes and belt it ^^
Stinepooz: WOW! Nice voice :) what a way to start the song ^^
lakuru: Like Keira, you have a soft voice really fitting for ballads ^^

Sleigh Ride: one of my fave xmas songs ^^
Honey:NICE JOBB :) I like your voice
xKeirafanx: Wow you just adjusted to the song even tho u have a soft voice you still fit the osng
Heidi: wow you have nice versatility ^^
YouJuChan: again another great job
Cyn : WOW :) you were my fave in this heehee ;))

Last Christmas:I actually prefer the original Version than Taylor's but you did awesome!!
Kyllia: I love your voice ^^ ;)
lakuru : Yippeee!! Coz You did a great job
sayjuicifer:Whoever split the lyrics, they did awesome because u were a good start to the song ^^
Lena : I kinda like your high note swoop ^^
deirie: you were my fave on this song ^^ WOW You totally fit the song better than Taylor

All I want for Christmas is you: My favorite modern xmas song <3
Cho: like i said you're always amazing ^^
Firefly: You were my fave here ^^ the high notes were love <3
Lakaru: Try to sing more from your diaphragm coz you're lacking power and I think you've got it in you ^^ but you were good
Shiki: kinda pitchy at the start but you did great after that :)

Rudolph: I wont have a detailed comment for this I just wanna say :) DANG We ARE GOOD ^^ hahaha :))

Winter Love: BoA is a really good singer and i think we pulled this really good

Group1
Yukidama: I am jealous of your voice ^^ I wish I had one like yours :)
Firefly: u totally did better than me :)) we had the same parts but it felt different coz u were amazing
Honey: WOWWWWW Thats just WOOOWWW ^^ you're great
Hanipazui: YOUUUU ARE AMAZING :)

Group2
Lena: why do u have a good voice? You're sooo good :)
deirie:you were my fave in this one @_@ I fell in love your voice
lakuru: your voice was good ^^ but try to feel the song other than that you did great :)

I gotta say my favorite is WInter Love Group 1 .. everyone was great ^^ sorry If I did bad in my parts

Last edited by angelnaykka22 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
angelnaykka22
angelnaykka22

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:37 am

@nikz: You did a great job and YAYYY for first OP!!! :D [Special Project 03]BR's Christmas Countdown 2010 380820 *huggles* Happy New Year to you too :)
And thanks for your compliment :33 *honoured*
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Honey Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:37 pm

I'm also rather late... But I'll try to make personal comments because I really love to read comments about me. (just to let you know: It will be pretty much all the same XD) And I thank you so so sooooo much for your lovely comments *__* I think, I didn't to that well in this release (to be honest, in the last few BR-Releases I participated in I, didn't do as well as I hoped I would >.<) but to hear positive comments keeps me motivated to get better. So thank you, girls *glomps*

Magic Castle - idk, I felt like the harmonies were a tiny little bit too loud. Even though they were beautiful *_*

Firefly - Love all your parts!!
hanipazui - I don't have to say that you have a great voice, right? =DDD You did great ^^
Yukidama - Aaah, you have such a great soft voice. It reminds me of Junsu ^^
SitD - Sounds...cute? =DD
joongieloveforeve - great opening of the song! Your last line is my favorit. <3

Where are you christmas?
Team Bells:
hanipazui - Haniii~... Strong voice, clear singing but still soft to fit the song. Ah~, great job ^^
Yukidama - FEELING! OMG FEELING! O_O "Christmas is here." = best line. Woha, I want to sing like this!
xKeirafanx - Your voice fits this kind of song!! And the adlips at the beginning *_*
Kyllia -Good performance! You blend great with Keira <3

Team Jingle:
shiki0014 - Good feeling, I like how sad you sound because you can't find christmas ;D
YouJuChan - You and Yukidama should do a duet. I think your voices are similar and go very well together. =D Love the energy in your lines. ^^
Stinepooz - Amazing opening.
lakuru - Very soft <3 (sometimes a little bit shaky) but so much emotion! Me likes <3

Sleigh Ride:
joongieloveforever - Very good first mixing <3 And like your lines!
SitD - Good work. It's actually my first time listening to you, too, I think. *haha*
Honey - Nothing to say. It's me *lol*
xKeirafanx - Ah~, the Reverb sounds so good with your lines =D
YouJuChan - I remember singing this song with you in school. Swinging Santas *lol* Makes me feel sad, because I don't get to sing in front of people with you again. >.< Oh and... of course you sound great in here! *haha*

Last Christmas:
This is such a cutified version of this song XD I wanted to do individual comments, but they'll end up all the same, so here my comment for you all together:
SO CUTE! Great blendings, love the pronounciation <3 It's refreshing to hear this version compared the Wham. *hehe*

All I want for Christmas
Almighty Cho - You give the group parts the needed energy for this song.
Firefly - I like that high parts you did. ^^
Lakuru - I couldn't imagine you with that song, but you sounded so greeeat! Love your parts!
shiki0014 - All your parts are great in here =D But I especially like the opening <3

Rudolph:
Love the multi language idea! Blendings at the beginning are great =D
Korean Team: Nice pronounciation!
English Team: Cute. Just cute. XD I think, I liked your blendings best.
Japanese Team: It's so nice to understand what you're singing. And you blend good. <3 "PIKAPIKA!" *rofl*

Winer Love:
Team 1:
Yukidama - I love your voice in this release. You did so well showing the emotion. And I love the "anata ga suki de" part. <3
hanipazui - You sound...tired? But you hit all notes and sound really good in that middle part so maybe that's just me? :D
Firefly - I especially love your voice in this song. Same as Yukidama, you showed the emotions so well and you're good with the high parts.
Honey - Just... sorry <.<

Team 2:
Lena - You hit those high parts so well! Teach me some time? XD
lakuru - cute pronounciation. <3
angelnaykka22 - Favorit line: "Toki ga nagarete..." I never heard you before, right? Nice voice =D
deirie - I knew why I was scared of listening to team 2... You did our parts better than me *haha* I like the second verse so much <3
Honey
Honey

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Thanks for the awesome comments girls! Just like Honey said, it's such a huge motivation to hear positive words or a find out about some things which might still need improvement and keep you going.

And why are you sorry, Honey? >.< You did so great in Winter Love, I was absolutely happy with all of my fellow singers :3 Great, great collab! <333
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:58 am

my tired voice is because I have got never ending flu..XD
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  deirie Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:39 am

@angelnaykka22: Thanks for liking my voice :'D

@Honey: Dear, I didn't do any better than you did xD
deirie
deirie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:00 pm

Thanks for the individual comments guys xD Love tosee people taking time to do so cause I'm such a lazy butt and I rarely do so lool
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:04 pm

Ky: same here..XD but I love to read them...*-*
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down