Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 106] Star Ng Pasko / Star Of Christmas

+3
shiki0014
xKeirafanx
hanipazui
7 posters

Go down

[PP 106] Star Ng Pasko / Star Of Christmas Empty [PP 106] Star Ng Pasko / Star Of Christmas

Post  hanipazui Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:56 am

Shiki and her
VERY 1ST PHILIPPINO PROJECT!!!!!
*throws confetti*
[PP 106] Star Ng Pasko / Star Of Christmas BRO-IKAW-ANG-STAR-NG-PASKO

[PP 106] Star Ng Pasko / Star Of Christmas 893112 link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
[PP 106] Star Ng Pasko / Star Of Christmas 893112
Lyrics

singers:
shiki, hani, casa, juice, youju, lakuru

Merry Merry Christmas everyone!

sorry for the fail mixing >-<

Last edited by hanipazui on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

[PP 106] Star Ng Pasko / Star Of Christmas Empty Re: [PP 106] Star Ng Pasko / Star Of Christmas

Post  xKeirafanx Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:58 am

Really, what a nice song!
I can't really make out one doing best, because everyone sounds great.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

[PP 106] Star Ng Pasko / Star Of Christmas Empty Re: [PP 106] Star Ng Pasko / Star Of Christmas

Post  shiki0014 Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:38 am

YaY!! thanks for releasiiiiiiiiiiing!! I shall comment later people are crazy now XD
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
shiki0014
shiki0014
BR's Eternalmagnae

http://shiki0014.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lakuru Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:20 am

First off, I have to agree to my father that is one of the beautiful tagalog christmas song at our time!
Our cover sounds so nice! XD

Kudos to casa and Hani for trying out sing our language!

This cover is so good! I love how christmas-y this song sounds. XD

Detailed comments.
OK I cheated and listened to hani and casa's files raw. ROFL. I was too excited to hear them sing tagalog. Ahahaha! And omg you guys pwn singing our language.

Hani: Amazing harmonies! I love your start and I have no other I fail at words for it.
Casa: your lines are so cute! OMGOMG... your last lines are love!
Youju: Have I told you your adlibs are always the greatest! your voice is so flexible and I love it too much.
shiki: I outshine us! I am amazed with your high notes! [PP 106] Star Ng Pasko / Star Of Christmas 380820
juice: I love our exchanging lines and your "dahil ikaw bro" before shiki's high notes. *_*
me: ok. low lines. ROFL. I am curious... did I sang alone for the supposedly duet?
lakuru
lakuru

Back to top Go down

Post  shiki0014 Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:05 pm

even though am a little bit drunk i'll try to make a somehow proper comment for this

first to the foreigners
Hani and Casa [PP 106] Star Ng Pasko / Star Of Christmas 380820
Hani - you PWNED it like you've been speaking our language in a regular basis, your solos are amazing and I love the harmonies you made its really cool!!
Casa - really really really cute, I don't find that much mispronounced words but of course the accent will be there but nothing the else it was good!!!

Youju - MARRY ME!! -lol- I honestly love your lines ALL OF THEM!!! like really *-* your low and Hani's low blend so well that I ended up copy pasting it instead of me singing low since you two sounds good together and also the adlibs are kfhdakdsfsbhdahashdf [PP 106] Star Ng Pasko / Star Of Christmas 380820

Eiri - there were struggles in the low department, i think the part I gave you was too low but other than that the chorus was good you and casa also sound good together ;))))

Juice - you said you didn't want to do guy but i actually thought you suited better as a guy here coz just like you said ABS singers can sing that HIGH!!

but overall i love the cover <3 even though i kinda failed in mixing and the less vocal was bleh i think we all did a great job!!!
shiki0014
shiki0014
BR's Eternalmagnae

http://shiki0014.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:37 am

Awww thx for the swwet comments <3
Im glad my parts werent fail cause I almost died singing them XD
Individual comments will follow soon ^^
but i haveto say this ome thing now~everyone sounded so awesome!This cover totally brought me into christmas mood ^^
casa and hani~your pronounciation were great!!i didnt even know which parts you sang cause I almost didnt hear any mispronounciation ^o^ <3
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:02 am

I think that it was really easy to sing like japanese!! *-*

thanks for your comments..^^
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  sayjuicifer Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:44 am

the chorus sounds so sexy ♥

i was singing the chorus with a strange accent that idek how i got. @_@
which is why shiki never got to hear it XD

@shiki yeah you made me hate ABS more with this song thank you~
aaaaaaaand i didn't want a guy cause i don't want to do piolo or sth @_@
why is there no middle range girls in ABS?!

my head is kinda throbbing right now so i can't make decent comments

but everyone was soooo good ♥ great job everyone! merry christmas ♥
sayjuicifer
sayjuicifer
BR's Popsicle

Back to top Go down

Post  casali Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:08 pm

I am not really in a state to comment right now... this made me cry.
I love you all so much for singing so beautifully in this song T_T

And thanks for your nice comments, I bet my pronounciation sucked though XDD [PP 106] Star Ng Pasko / Star Of Christmas 380820
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

http://www.casali0810.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down