Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe

+8
YouJuChan
xKeirafanx
hanipazui
newismyname
Kyllia
Yukidama
SitD
joongieloveforever
12 posters

Go down

[PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe Empty [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe

Post  joongieloveforever Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:19 am

[PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe Bb

Lyrics

My first real PP! I want to thank everyone who participated~~ and everyone who beta-d for me and told me how to make it better!
This is my first time doing an entire PP by myself & I also had to work on my mixingskills so it ain't perfect but it's close~~ ^__^
I'm really happy about the outcome and I hope all of you are as well; Enjoy! ♥️

Team "Ice Coffee"

link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
TOP: Sagacchi
GD: Casali
Taeyang: YouJuChan
Seungri: Yukidama
Daesung: joongieloveforever

mixer: joongieloveforever

Team "Expresso Double Shot"

link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
TOP: newismyname
GD: hanipazui
Taeyang: Almighty Cho
Seungri: KayKay
Daesung: SitD
mixer: joongieloveforever

[PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 380820

joongieloveforever
joongieloveforever
BR's CAPSLOCK

http://joongielove93.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

[PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe Empty Re: [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe

Post  SitD Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:21 am

oooh it's out!! you worked so fast Cyn! [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 17635 thank you for also mixing the second team :D

Congrats with your own first PP [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 734451
I will now listen... ^___^

longer comments will have to wait, since I still have homework to do -__-
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:24 am

Releaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime~! Will listen and give commentoooos! [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 380820

Edit: Btw. there's some tiny rules on how to name / tag your files x3~ Just for your next release, ne~
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:27 am

LOL I love the team names! xD

Don't like the song though haha but good job guys ^_^ managed to sing a really weird song .. >w<"
I think I like the second team better. But mostly I just love how Hani says 'cafe' xDD A bit of maxing out in the second team though as well.
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:31 am

okay... do I sound majorly off-pitch again? gaaaaaah DDX
mianhae T_T

Saga... your rap is like the coffee syrup *Q*
Cyn, you had troubles with pronunciation?

sry that's all for now, it seems like I'm the only one again who fucked up

SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:32 am

LOL SitD what are you talking about? You sounded great! Stop lying!
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  newismyname Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:36 am

man If I new I could rap a few octaves higher I would have XDDD the second rap sounds so awkward but the first one didnt sound as bad as I thought it would be >>

sorry team! XDD
newismyname
newismyname
BR's Khunnie

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:40 am

New...you sounded awesome next to my whiny voice..>.<"
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  joongieloveforever Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:41 am

All saying sorry? I think it sounds good!

Steffy; you're not majorly off pitch? It's all in between your ears silly! If I had troubles with your recording then I'd have told you! [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 380820
And yesh, I had probs with pronouncing that damn Korean xD
joongieloveforever
joongieloveforever
BR's CAPSLOCK

http://joongielove93.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:04 pm

Keke yeahh I agree with Cyn no idea why everyone is saying sorry when they did such a good job goosh~
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Whuuuuuuuuut, Hani singing high!GD and New rapping low!TOP? Now what a nice change from usual! Sounds kinda fresh!!! And Miri, you sound sooooft in your high notes! Stef, KayKay and Miri, everyone hit the deep and high notes well! Applies for Hani too and New, your raps sounded awesome. Why did I start with Team 2 actually? Oh right, I was listening to at that moment...

Ani sounds so...attitude-pimp. Fitting fitting!! About Casa's parts, I love the contrasts between the deep and high voice! Anke sounds SO clear in here *impressed* too, kudos on getting so deep Bigi, your voice sounds so melodic even you sing deep.
And Cyn(!) if you allow me the comparison between you and Stef: your style was different from hers and that's why you both sound awesome. Stef sounds slightly deeper (not off-pitch deary!) and softer, while your version is clearer, a tiny pitch higher.

Oh and also, Cyn: good job on the mixing!!!!
This is really a good project and you all can be proud of it!
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:51 pm

Team Ice Coffee~!

Casa's harmonies bloooooooow! Even tho I think they're a little too loud, still awesome, awesome job on the chorus!
Bigi sounds so lovely, high or low, it's always eyecandy listening to her :3
My low lines could've been a little louder at the end (I know I sucks singing veeeery low and it got very low at the end X____x) I think I kinda are okay with my high lines :3
Ani pwned the rap like only Ani does :3~
Cyn was the most outstanding here for me, she really nailed her parts! (I dunno much about the pronounciation cuz I sucks at Korean anyways xD) So much passion in your voice and in your whole power part, it blew me away <333 (tho a tiny bit of outmaxing but yuuuh more to that below~)

Team Expresso Double Shot~!

Hearing Hani sing so high~! *_* Hitting the notes like a pro but I still need to get used to it hahaha, maybe sing some more high soooongs (though I still prefair cool & low Hani~!)
Kay, loving your fragile sweet high notes, you definitely suit your parts very well <3
Choooooo! I already knew how your higher lines sounded like, sooooo lovely and soft, same as Hani I think you should show that side of yours more often, me reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally likey! *____*
Stef, good job, MOAR SINGING. Not 100% on tune all the time (tryna keep it honest here xO) but you overall did very well, considering you had pretty low notes to sing >.< ( I feeel youuuu) and you fit great into your team :3
New, love your attitude, really awesome! :O

Mixing wise: good job though I wuda still given it a couple of changes, some maxing out here and there (couldn't listen to the final versions else I'd told you) but overall thumbs up :3
Pleashy always export in highest quality (I know many people wanna hit me for being so annoying but, but *begs*) if the instrumental is also in HQ x3~

Edit: Oh ya, thanks Meike for your comment x3 I think I'm that "clear" cuz I'm a little louder in my first line than Bigi who sang before me HAHA! x'D
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Whats wrong with you guys??!! (the singer who are not satisfied with their parts not the one who were commenting about other parts of course ahaha) XDDD; This was OHSOME!Both teams!
Stef you werent a BIT off >o< it sounded sooo pretty *^*
Hani did such a great job too!Your parts were so pretty <3
Bigger individual comment later XD;; (tomorrow) (sitting in the train right now XD )
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:19 am

Oh!
It's out! I didn't know ><
*listens*

Team "Ice Coffee"
TOP: Sagacchi : You sound so sexy again! XD Good rap attitude as always ^^
GD: Casali : You sound good I think :)
Taeyang: YouJuChan : It's interesting how different we sang our parts and still we both sound good :)
Seungri: Yukidama : Like your Seungri a lot! *o*
Daesung: joongieloveforever : One time you screamed a little bit too much I think, but besides it sounds really good ^^

TOP: newismyname : WOOT you did it in LOW! O.O WTH that was cool! :D Great job :)
GD: hanipazui : I like you as GD, though 1 part sounded a tiny bit struggled, but I still like it ^^
Taeyang: Almighty Cho : I like my parts now lol~
Seungri: KayKay : I like your 1st part muchos :)
Daesung: SitD : What you say again? You were on tune! Fail ears president! XD *huggles*

mixer: joongieloveforever : I think you did a good job, but there are few things to improve.. 1st as Anke (I think) already said: Volumes >< Sometimes people are too quiet, other people are outmaxing.. Sometimes harmonies are too loud, too.. I think there were only TINY timing issues, so I think that's OK.

I still like it :) [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 41729

Edit: thanks for your comments :)

Last edited by Almighty Cho on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  KayKay Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:07 am

ohhh everyone did such a great job! srsly!
especially the rap.. woah

and huge cyber-cookies for everyone who hit the low parts XD coz i couldnt reach them..

GREAT PROJECT [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 380820
KayKay
KayKay

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:47 am

Kyllia: you realy think so? [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 41729 thank you! I was honestly cringing when heard myself, I thought I seriously fucked up

Cyn: ehe, I think I really have a problem. Apparently I can't tell when I'm on OR off pitch XD

Meike: me.. kinda deep and soft? well how about that ^_^;

Anke: thanks again for your honesty [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 380820 , haha [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 13089 you want me to sing more and rap more, I'm gonna be pretty busy then ;p

Bigi: thank yooouuuu~ [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 380820

Cho: Woot! 8D Fail-ears President ftw! thnx *hugles back*

Sagacchi : Saga you’re like the syrup you rap about, all sticky and dark and yummy!! Absolutely love it! °Q° And it was you who did the adlibs right? I enjoyed them very much, those ahah-ahah

Casali : how come you can do everything so well? Hit the nigh notes, great harmonies,… good job!

YouJuChan : Nyaah earcandy-bringer Bigi~~ enjoyed your every single line. Can’t make your comment any longer than this, because I just really really liked you in the song.

Yukidama : I can’t express how much I am in love with your Seungri *-* Your first part with the harmonies, give me shivers. And your low parts seriously sound sexy.

joongieloveforever : I was nervously awaiting your parts, and then when I heard you sing I thought… “agh okay she definitely beat me!” hehe sry, if that bothers you, but always tend to compare teams. You have that huskiness in your voice that really complements Daesung’s part. You can also hear you put your all in the lines (or it seems so to me :3). Wah~ very good!
Last thing: the pronunciation… but you know that already ;) Sry to say it again, but It’s something that I pay a lot of attention to. For myself I already get pissed because I mispronounced “mudeodunchaero” as “mudeoduncheoro”. >.<;;

newismyname : The second part of your rap is my fave, but actually you did great in the entire rap. TOP is extra hairy in this song compared to other bigbang songs, and you pulled it off very well. Muchos Likos :)))

hanipazui : oho I like whiny!Hani so much :D You’re an awesome GD, please do more of these parts in the future. Great job Hani [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 380820 The adlibs sound so beautiful *-*

Almighty Cho : omg Cho I love your Taeyang! It’s absolutely vziebcbzobia *-* your higher range is so purrrty. I think you did the ‘baby’ at the end a bit shorter than in the original, but it’s equally rawr. I know you struggled With those last lines, but in the end you nailed them :D

KayKay : You have a soft angelic touch to your voice, I first noticed it in ‘Rocketeer’ and I must say I really like that. You were an excellent Seungri.

SitD : So apparently I didn’t screw up as much as I thought ^^;; After listening to my team a gazillion times I kinda stopped cringing at myself. So umm, that’s all
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:21 am

dsfhfhskdsdöa *jumps onto president* >< thankies~ [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 380820 (i just copied the thing i sang in the bridge to the end because i'm lazy kekekek :P)
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:59 am

Awwww thanks for the sweet comments Meike, Anke, Cho and Stef <3 I love being an earcandy to you guys <3

TOP: Sagacchi - Awesome rap!!!So much attitude I don't even know what to add here anymore XD; OH.MY.GOD kekeke
GD: Casali - I think your parts turned out really great!Its really difficult to sing GDs part and imo you sounded pretttyyy :) I think the harmonies couldve been a little
Taeyang: YouJuChan - ugh the low parts where too low even for me XD;;; falsetto ftw.
Seungri: Yukidama - totally loved your highnotes *o* just as much as I loved your low notes <3 totally gave me goosebumps [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 380820
Daesung: joongieloveforever - omg the daesung part <3<3<3 thanks for making it even more awesome to me <3<3<3<3 totally loved your parts *o*

TOP: newismyname - Even though you had to rap that low it still sounded really great imo!kekeke~But maybe try to sing it with your own style if you think you sound weird trying to sing the way TOP sings it (but lets be honest..his pitch is EEVVVIIIILLLL XD ) but just as i said it
GD: hanipazui - highpitched!hani <3 you sounded sooo awesome idek <3 i totally enjoyed your parts a loooot :D you should totally sing more of such songs! <3
Taeyang: Almighty Cho - WHAT DID I TELL YOU?you sounded grreeeeaaatttt <3 I totally loved your parts *o*
Seungri: KayKay - Seungri + Kay is ALWAYS a great combination! your high note omg sooo lovely <3
Daesung: SitD - Like I said already your parts were reeeeaaaallllyyyy great <3 Totally loved it *o* you werent off pitched for me at all <3 you sang your way and thats totally fine <3

Mixing: Cyn - you did a great job with mixing *o* some volumes couldve been enhanced or lowered (for example low parts which are not that audible cause they were...well low lol or harmonies, cause even though they are awesome they should almost be inaudible compared to the normal voice) but thats just my opinion ^^

haha what the hell this is such a fail comment XD
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:40 pm

thanks for the comment :) [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 380820
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:47 pm

i was so sure bigi already commented on this ? *__*

thanks on all the comments people <33

and those who said anything bad about their parts.. PSSSHT !!! keep your mouth shut, everyones parts were awesome! i swear, when i make a monster comment the next days, there wont be any comment from my side saying someone was off pitch

this especially goes to stef! you're improving so much, so try to improve your confidence and admit that ur parts were not only awesome but also on-pitch!
yes? ^^

anyways like i said, huge comment will follow... but not today >_<
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:54 pm

Yes I did XD but I also said Id do an individual comment later HAHA and there it is XD
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:51 pm

at Bigi: thank you so much for your lovely comment , it makes me happy [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 308416 and kinda gives me a bit more confidence in myself

at Saga: you're asking too much of me!! [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 13089 but seriously, I feel honored...(?) that you think I'm improving. I'll try to be more positive about myself in the future, although much of that depends on my ability to recognize the right pitch. I'm kinda getting sick and tired of saying this ^^;; but that is something I just can't, I seriously lack in that area and that makes me very insecure. I'm nagging too much about this, but it's true.
Thank you for calling my singing awesome (in this song)!! [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 794536 I'll work on my confidence for other projects [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 704385

*hugles both of you*
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bbung Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:10 am

WOWWW :O
This project be too daebak ♥
Well done! LOVE THE RAPS OMGGG :P
Bbung
Bbung

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:56 am

comment time!

Team "Ice Coffee"
GD: Casali - in the end the harmonies worked pretty fine xD keke. i think you concentrated really much on the singing and pitch here, but probably because of that, you lacked emotion... i think you sounded kinda bored, especially in the low harmony >.< but ur definitely on the right way, you just need to concentrate on everything at the same time, pitch, technique and emotion! but why am i talking, I cant really do it myself xD
Taeyang: YouJuChan - i already drooled over ur parts when sitting next to you xD i so love your high parts here *-* its like... goooooseeebummmpsss!
Seungri: Yukidama - wow, didnt think you fit seungris parts so well *-* i really enjoyed ur parts and harmonies here!
Daesung: joongieloveforever - WOW you really had much power during daesungs parts! BUT i gotta tell you to learn the lyrics a bit better.. after listening to it more often (also with my stereo-sound-machine thing XD i love listening to covers on it) i noticed that especially in the bridge-line you kinda improvised on the lyrics until you reached the syllable "myeon" ^^;

TOP: newismyname - man whaddya say your rap sucked! i think it was really cute! but instead of complaining that raps are to deep... you should just rap in your own style! i know what im talking about.. sometimes it just doesnt work to adapt to the style of the original rapper so song by song you have to create your own flow and voice range :3 other than that... actually i really enjoyed your rap here, so no reason to not like it <3
GD: hanipazui - you toootally sounded awesome here! always loving your high voice! keke. but did you sing harmonies? or anyone? i didnt hear any harmonies during any of your choruses, it kinda sounded empty (which is not really your fault but i just wanted to mention it XD)
Taeyang: Almighty Cho - geeeeez! you know what i said to bigi when i listened to your team? i said.. okay i dont completely remember, but in german it was something like "bigi, sie kommt hier eigentlich an dich ran hier XD" .. so like.. .. because you said you can never be a taeyang as good as bigi here, but u were like effin awesome too !! i think i dont needa say more ;)
Seungri: KayKay - kaykaaay im so not used to hear you sing so low parts xD i mean the first part was high but the rest.. i remember when you sang seungri in "she cant get enough" in my OP on AK, and you couldnt reach the notes there.. now you totally rock low parts!
Daesung: SitD - YOU!:... YOUUU! ... well i already said what i had to say about ur parts right xDD and you answered to it so yeah >w< but im repeating.. the was absolutely no off-pitch, or at least nothing majorly off pitch that i might have noticed, line in your parts! and the power was reaaaally nice!
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:23 am

fsfhsdilgn *O* [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 380820
*jumps on saga* thankies :) most appreciated comment LOL keke i should try to sing like this more often~ [PP 122] Big Bang - Cafe 13089
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:17 am

yup...there are harmonies there and in other parts too, but those are pretty silent...I think you can hear them if you listen very carefully...
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down