Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 126] Don't go Home - Big Bang

+5
YouJuChan
Kyllia
Yukidama
hanipazui
Sagacchi
9 posters

Go down

[PP 126] Don't go Home - Big Bang Empty [PP 126] Don't go Home - Big Bang

Post  Sagacchi Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:50 pm

[PP 126] Don't go Home - Big Bang GDTOPBOM

Ahhh dear BRIANS! thats really great!!!
This gets released on the day of the mixing deadline *__*
Im happy it worked!! kekeke

Okay, watch out, here are the teams --->>

Lyrics with Bom and Lyrics w/o Bom

Team Cinderella
link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
GD - Sagacchi
TOP - Hanipazui
Bom - KayKay

Team Ding Dong
GD - Yukidama
TOP - SitD

Team BLIP me!
GD - New
TOP - Cho
Bom - Bbung

Last edited by Sagacchi on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

[PP 126] Don't go Home - Big Bang Empty Re: [PP 126] Don't go Home - Big Bang

Post  Sagacchi Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:50 pm

will comment tomorrow :333
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:51 pm

OMG!!!! O_O;;
*searching headphones*

ok...can I cry now? ;A;
this was like...AWESOME!!!

Last edited by hanipazui on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Yay for a perfect release on time ^^ It seems the mixing deadline is working out really well <3333

I'll have a proper listen tomorrow and be back with a longer comment~
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:27 pm

Yay hehe I liked all the teams they all had something nice about all of them~ Great job on the rapping guys. AND LOL AT THAT RANDOM SOUND YOU GUYS DID LOOL THAT WAS AMAZING. >w< My roommate and I were laughing about that a while ago how it was sooo random in the song xDD
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Such a beautiful release!!!! Everyone did such a great job <3<3<3

Team Cinderella

GD - Sagacchi --> Since I havent looked at the lyrics before starting to listen to the cover I thought all parts you got were the backgroundnoises XD Glad you had more parts haha! You totally blend well with Hani, like, its really cool to listen to your rather highpitched and Hanis lowerpitched voice ^o^ Though I thought there was not enough emotion this time~ It sounded like you just rapped/sang it at parts but I gotta love the BG parts you did! <3 and the mixing was great! Totally on spot! *o*
TOP - Hanipazui --> aaaaaahhh soooo low!!! Just gotta love your parts ** Especially loved it when you had parts with Ani :3 reaaaalllyy cool <3
Bom - KayKay --> Such pretty parts! I sooo miss your voice <3 Even though it couldve been more powerful, you still kinda make me like your version of singing it <3 It has something really soothing *o* I just really enjoyed listening to your parts <3

Team Ding Dong

GD - Yukidama --> Same here.. BG Parts were just AWESOME!!!!!the aiyaaiyaiaya thingy (or so) just EPIC! XD; As for the Chorus, I think you couldve used a little less vibration..I dun really know how to explain it >o< like.. less soul but more coolness or something?But the parts with Stef~ Totally loved those <3
But I totally loved your 'ooh I cant let you go' <3
TOP - SitD --> SUCH AWESOME PARTS!!! U are so badass!!! *___* I really dunno what to say more! XD;; *fails*

Team BLIP me!

GD - New --> Sooo cute!!! [PP 126] Don't go Home - Big Bang 380820 One part was a little off but I totally love your 'I can't let you go' part as well! and (like to all the other GDs) the TOP & GD part is just as awesome as in the other groups <3
TOP - Cho --> THE DEEEPNESS! (yes, that word exists in my very own dictionary lol) So cool! Totally enjoyed love your parts *___* Great mixing!
Bom - Bbung --> Really pretty parts *o* You had emotion, not too much not too less, totally on spot ^o^ totally fit the parts :D

edit: Next Time I should start from below XD;
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Bbung Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:26 pm

OMG TIS BE RELEASED ALREADY?!?!?
OMGOMGOMGOMGGGGGG >o<
Bbung
Bbung

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:46 pm

fsifhasklfn BR works and it's released~~~! :D
YAYYYY [PP 126] Don't go Home - Big Bang 380820
Sorry for me being last for mixing >o<
WIll listen XDD but maybe comment later, since i have to prepare my mom's b-day ^^
[PP 126] Don't go Home - Big Bang 41729

*listened*
From what I heard it's an AMAZING and EPIC release! All people did a great job, will comment individual later! :DD [PP 126] Don't go Home - Big Bang 380820

my team is online :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmfnJMd_qPw
[PP 126] Don't go Home - Big Bang 116821
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  Bbung Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:53 pm

OMG LMAOOO I LOVE OUR TEAM XDDD
looooove the special effects that you did, Cho ;)
YOU WERE AMAJJING AT THE RAPS. ;_;
but why me so soft at the chorus ._.
Bbung
Bbung

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:31 pm

what you mean with soft? i already turned you pretty loud? ><
but glad you like it :)
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Mon May 02, 2011 5:36 am

Team Cinderella - the classic team
Sagacchi: Hani's and your rapping blends always so comfortable amazingly well. I really love your rap parts and in that one long line you definitely brought over the attitude. I'm not sure if I heard you doing all of GD's background noises, nonetheless, what I heard, I enjoyed.
Hanipazui: Your strongest points, deep range and rapping, were perfectly displayable here and you didn't disappoint any of the expectations I had on this team. In this team, you were the one shining out the strongest.
KayKay: I really like the power in your voice for Bom's parts. You fit perfectly well into this team, both Hani and Ani are really safe and flow-possessing rappers, so if you had been weak, it would have been obvious. But no, you delivered your lines exactly on spot, you are sort of the melting pot in this team.
The classic team, because I knew what I had to expect, in a very positive way. Since I know especially Ani's and Hani's style well, I had a good idea how this would sound. As I said before, KayKay melts this whole team together, this feels very much like the original would have been, if they had released it with Bom.

Team Ding Dong - the contrast team
Yukidama: For the chorus parts, I had wished you to sing a little more sharp and edgy. I know it's your style and I probably would've sung exactly like you so I think of it that you did GD in your own style. As ever you did ofc hit the notes well and it sounds really great. The rap parts were good and had the necessary attitude, compliment on that, though I believe you stumbled a bit over that one longer line there.
SitD: Hi there, female TOP, I guess you're sick of him by now? xDD Nonetheless, as expected, you did well. The swag is all over the place, I as usual enjoyed listening to you rap. You also harmonize well with Anke and I'm quite happy that your swag isn't over-dominating Anke in your shared rap parts.
You are the contrast team, because you are both quite the opposite of the other. Anke's voice is very soft, very mellow and she is also obviously mainly singing here. The rap parts are in contrast to Stef's, soft though with attitude. Stef is low~ low~ low~ and with her hard, sharp swag a real contrast do Anke. It gives your team an interesting characteristic.

Team BLIP me! - the refreshing team
New: Breaking New(s), that was beautiful sang(!), you did the side effects all amazingly well, I especially loved the uh~s and the native american howling sound. Rapping was on place. To me, you were the one shining the most in this group, I really enjoyed listening to you.
Cho: Hairy Hairy Miri! You had a nice blending with New, I do believe that you had some troubles recording deep TOP, nonetheless you did an amazing job I prefer you as CL though
Bbung: Your Bom is very soft and tender, it sounds a lot different, but since I'm a sucker for soft voices I definitely love it.
The refreshing team, because New managed to enfold all her different charms and talents, also because Miri's TOP is not as super dominant that he's stealing all the spotlight and Bbung is adding with her tender Bom a very interesting "seasoning".

I gotta admit, I love New the most in this whole project. But you guys all did well, really, this is an amazing outcome you can all be very proud of!
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Mon May 02, 2011 9:17 am

i love the classic, contrast, refreshing team thing!! keke

oww i did all of gd's noises but i think i adjusted some of them.. hm.. not loud enough :(

i still need to comment on this, my own PP T.T but i refuse to write it on this computer...
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Mon May 02, 2011 11:47 am

Meike...your comment... I LOVE YOU!!! [PP 126] Don't go Home - Big Bang 380820 [PP 126] Don't go Home - Big Bang 380820 [PP 126] Don't go Home - Big Bang 617
this cover is definitely most played atm in my mp3 player..XD
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sat May 07, 2011 6:24 am

Woot I didn't comment yet qq *gets slapped* will do now! :3

Team Cinderella
GD - Sagacchi: smexy again, i dunno why you sound so sexy when rapping xDD but as always really good job :) *fan*
TOP - Hanipazui: some time when we meet, i have to undress you and look if you're really a girl XDD nhahahah no, but you did really great :) you and saga really good fitting ^^
Bom - KayKay: don't hear you often in projects, i hope that changes, cause i really like your voice :D you have that dirty touch in your voice, i like that :3
Mixer: Who was the mixer? I guess Saga? mixing was really good :)

Team Ding Dong
GD - Yukidama: You're such a contrast to the original! :D i like your innocent version ^^
TOP - SitD: there's the swagger again~ xD sometimes you're a little too cute for me though :P but you did really good, i know how hard the rap is since i had to do it myself XD
Mixer: Who was the mixer? >< i like the mix muchos :3

Team BLIP me!
GD - New: Thanks for all the additional things >o< Really like raps with us ^o^ i think we give a good contrast, yet we somehow fit together :) you did really good :3
TOP - Cho: i like my parts.. did anyone recognize i sang low harmonies in the chorus and in the bridge? XD
Bom - Bbung: I liked your chorus a lot :3 Fit very well I think ^^
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Tue May 24, 2011 3:47 pm

why I didn't see Cho's comment before...XDD AHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!
"some time when we meet, i have to undress you and look if you're really a girl"

totally dead..XD
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Tue May 24, 2011 8:24 pm

[PP 126] Don't go Home - Big Bang 744842
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:59 am

Team Cinderella

GD – Sagacchi
You sounded very cute! and during your first part in particular x3 Really sweet, and a tiny bit naughty keke. *-* You and hani were in great contrast during the ‘dialogue’ part. I know it’s not really a dialogue but I call it that way :p You sounded really perky and energetic and Hani was so laidback and low.
Also… very good bg sounds!

TOP – Hanipazui
O_O haniiii wtf?! I couldn’t recognize you at first…. It’s so idk what XD Low and greasy and omg it’s a first for me to hear you like that! BUT BUT BUT that’s def not a bad thing. It sounds very cool… far from TOP-ish, but really cool! It’s a greasy, laidback rapper Hani 8D sometimes I hear some differences in pronunciation.

Bom – KayKay
Most of the time when I hear you in a cover you always do very good. Your voice can sound so angelic and soft that it often lifts up the entire group. This time I found you sounded a bit dull… there was some lack of interpretation of the song I feel. ^^;

Team Blip Me

GD – New
Kyaa! You had to do my fave part of the song >3< ‘Hey I can’t let you go…’ and you did it perfect! Loved it :D Good singing, enjoyed it very much ^^ I wonder why I always relate rapping to you 0.0 Sing more!

TOP - Cho
Cho you sexy mofo! Your attitude was really cool during the entire rap, very badass. As where hani was sounded more laidback you sounded kinda cocky and that’s so hottt *-* tempo and pronunciation were nailed

Bom – Bbung
I liked you very much as Bom ^^ Or maybe cuz I’m just a fan of you in BR :p Good job *pats on shoulder* I'm sry for the lack of words in my comment... I just really like it! hihi

Team Ding Dong

GD – Yukidama
I was verrrry excited when I got Anke’s parts for mixing. I was fangirling all over them XDD It’s definitely not the usual GD, but it doesn’t have to be. (look at Hani with her different TOP)
I was also very pleasant surprised about her rap parts 0_0 I said it to Anke already, but to me she is one of BR’s top rappers. I didn’t expect it to sound so good because she sings so angelic. And big thumbs up for the bg noises she did… especially the hamster sound I LOVE THAT ONE

Btw: she mixed her own parts… so this mix sounding good is mostly thanks to Anke ^^

Ps: idk why I suddenly started writing in 3rd person instead of directly at Anke XD ignore that please

TOP – SitD
At Bigi: omona >////< thank you! [PP 126] Don't go Home - Big Bang 380820 hahaha you flailing says enough for me xD

At Meike: Keke ‘female top’ I love that :DD I think the reason why I don’t dominate Anke in the rap parts (yes, you know I haven’t thought about it but we DO blend well together 0.0) is because Anke has got her own set of swag to match mine. She can stand her own

At Cho: oh really? I sound cute o.o … mmm, and this is really not such a cute rap so it’s not so desirable that I sound like that. It’s maybe because I try to rap more in my own timbre and imitate the original? You really got me thinking about that Cho >.<;; Idk… thanks for the comment :D

SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:02 am

@stef: ah i really like your style of rapping, you always bring your own style which is "in comparison with TOP original" more cute, but not like.. "SO cute" in general, i really liked it, but sometimes i wished for some more power, but doesn't mean i don't like your parts ^^
and thanks :333
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:12 am

Cho: aha I get it now :)) your explanation makes sense to me! thnx
you got me imaging how TOP would do a cute rap.... [PP 126] Don't go Home - Big Bang 617 /TOP spazz mode
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:28 am

TOP!!! [PP 126] Don't go Home - Big Bang 165931
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:29 am

lol u fangirls/spammers :P
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:57 am

*rolls around*XDD

i still wait for saga comments! o.o
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:40 am

gah because Cho asked me about her part on twitter, and i commented about it, i suddenly felt motivated to comment on the whole project xD

but be warned, some days ago in the tramway, i decided to make more critizisical (? XD) comments! since the "oh you did so well" comments are taking overhand on BR anyways! ^^ and we all want to improve right

Team Cinderella
GD - Sagacchi - people told me i was missing a bit emotion in my singing parts and after listening again, i must agree! but some people said i didnt make all bg noises, which i have to disagree to :P how can i not make all of them when i colored the lyrics? kekeke
TOP - Hanipazui - totally BRs top! but some stuff wasnt pronounced clearly enough..>_< but all in all i enjoyed you as TOP here, i mean, we are always a good GD TOP couple xDDD i always love the "dont be afraid me" cause it reminds me of your "it just hani" from the justin timberlake song XDDDDD
Bom - KayKay - totally felt like your soft voice was making the chorus really enjoyable, like for Anke! and my/hanis harmonies totally were combining well with your voice *-* you also sounded really sweet and fluffy in the last part of the song!

Team Ding Dong
GD - Yukidama - loved you in the chorus more than in the rap parts! ur voice is so soft, that it was fitting the chorus so well, i could listen to it on repeat! for the rap you def had your own style, i love that! i just missed a litte more brat-like attitude but maybe thats just my personal taste! ^^
TOP - SitD - favorite top of all! nice flow, epic and own style, the coolness wasnt missing at all and you had the brat-like attitude i was missing from anke! mhhmm though brat is a really bad word but.. dunno... it fits good in my mind now!

Team BLIP me!
First of all... i told cho already, but what i missed in this team... it had the least background noises, most harmonies were done by bbung for her own parts... at least i think its bbung who made it? i hear one harmony by new during one of her parts... hmm.. >.< but it wasnt enough to pleasure my ear
GD - New - totally fierce and with a good attitude but probably not the best rap i've ever heard from you! :/
TOP - Cho - ok commented on twitter already and i hope u dont kill me for my honesty >.< and i hope it doesnt... dunno...like take ur self confidence? D:
Bom - Bbung - diva like and soft voice, perfect for the chorus! i love ur harmonies for the chorus it was sweet!

All in all... hmm
well for the mixing, team 2 and 3 really didnt stick behind me at all :P all 3 teams kinda sound ... not the same but almost? really similar .. mixing wise... *-*

Special comment goes to: SitD because I enjoyed listening to her the most. Her rapping here was so on spot , and she had the most unique style of everyone *__* nom nom
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:26 am

@saga: read the comment on twitter.. ah well you know i like honest comments the most :) though i didn't really expect that my parts would come out this.. what you called it.. stiff? cause i kinda had fun singing it and am comfortable down there, too, that's why i was kinda confused, but oh well, that's your opinion, thanks for the comment :)
though i have to disagree on the harmony thing, cause new and me sang chorus and bridge harmonies, too and i used all :) (and do you mean the shoutings with bg-noises? >< cause new and me did what was coded there? or what you mean? >< also i sang this looow harmony in the TOP-GD-battle after the bridge, too? :3)
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:43 am

@Ani: Aww thanks for liking my singing here x3 Even tho I did it differently~! I have to absolutely agree, I don't have the rawrness of Stef's rap, she did this so much better. In the end I most probablly did not work as hard on the rap as I did on the singing parts Dx Might have to take lessons from Stef the next time |D~

@Stef: Thanks for the compliments <333 Tho I dun really agree on my rapping, I don't have the badassness you and others do x3 But this surely was such a big project with lots and lots of parts and I did lose some motivation in the end ! Doing the bg noises was fun tho 8D
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:12 am

aww...you should have poke me and told to re-record...XDD
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:10 am

@cho: ahh well >w< if you say you recorded all these, i believe you, but i certainly couldnt hear all of them.. maybe they were to quiet for my ears kekekeke
still, i would love to hear your own style rap once, even if you feel comfortable copying an existing style ^__^ try sum new!

@anke: yesss i totally loved your singing parts hihi *-* ur bg noises seemed fun!

@hani: but there was no need to re-record seriously >w< it wasnt even close to "so bad, it needs to be re-done" ^-^
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:20 am

ohh but I feel like that now and search my mistakes every time I listen that cover...XD
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:18 am

hani, just: Don't do it.

Okay?
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:36 am

hani you only misspelled 1 or 2 things, are we korean? no, we're not..
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down