Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 143] Big Bang - Love Song

+5
Almighty Cho
Neorago
xKeirafanx
Sagacchi
Firefly
9 posters

Go down

[PP 143] Big Bang - Love Song Empty [PP 143] Big Bang - Love Song

Post  Firefly Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:37 am

[PP 143] Big Bang - Love Song Lovesongbanner2small

Steffy's first PP is out!! [PP 143] Big Bang - Love Song 417101 Congratz to all the participants on the great outcome! [PP 143] Big Bang - Love Song 395985

Coded Lyrics (v2)
Links removed due to ToS

Team Break Up
TOP - Angelnaykka22
Daesung - Bbung
GD - Sagacchi
Taeyang - SitD
Seungri - xKeirafanx
Mixer: Sagacchi

[color=darkblue]Team Miss You[color]
TOP - Hanipazui
Daesung - Firefly
GD - Neorago (Rap - SitD)
Taeyang - Joongieloveforever
Seungri - YouJuChan
Mixer: Firefly

Team Forget You
TOP -Bbung
Daesung - Yukidama
GD - Hanipazui
Taeyang - Youjuchan
Seungri - Casali
Mixer: SitD
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

[PP 143] Big Bang - Love Song Empty Re: [PP 143] Big Bang - Love Song

Post  Firefly Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:40 am

Yay it's out! XD Sorry for my terrible mix, if someone has something they want to see changed, I'm willing to remix! Also, for some weird reason my laptop doesn't allow me to change the tags, will see if I can fix that when I'm on my comp again..
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:41 am

maybe you had the file opened with .. like windows media player ^^ ?

yay its ouuut gonna listen to the other 2 teams now!

Edit:
i will add sooome comments after my exams ok? T w T
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:46 am

Nopes I went to properties etc.. I can see everything but not change it, it's weird T_T
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:48 am

strange.. i mean to me that only happens when i have the file open with a progam :/ hmmm.
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:50 am

Yay, OMG it's a release.
Waiting for Ani's pointers.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:55 am

Oh it works now! Lol thanks Ani<3
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neorago Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:00 am

OMG IT GOT RELEASED *_________*

/goes to listen
Neorago
Neorago
BR's Fishy

http://saigonoluna.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:23 am

Release! *O*
Congratz to Stef :33
[PP 143] Big Bang - Love Song 380820
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:47 am

Misses PP-holder has got some complicated feelings to express, check under the spoiler!!
Spoiler:

Now let’s get to the comments :D

TEAM BREAK UP

TOP - Angelnaykka22
I adore your rap!! So effing delicious, I can’t even *-* Like OMG!! So.Amazing.

Daesung - Bbung
You gave Daesung an entire different spin, and it sounds so good. You sang in a less direct-powerful voice, but overloaded with emotion which gave it still a powerful impact. Beautiful. I have no more words.

GD - Sagacchi
Ah what can I say… You are the SD master after all. I think you nailed his parts, I even sneaked up on your files to record the missing rap for Neorago to see how it’s done. You stayed very soft and vulnerable during the quieter parts of the song, and during the rap you showed attitude. Not a badass attitude, because that is not at all the feeling of this song, but a very fitting one, kinda slick.

Taeyang - SitD
I had a loooot of doubts about myself in this song. Saga knows all about it >o<
I think I sound very harsh and strained, and kinda on the surface. And I HATE the way I did the ‘nan ooh ooh’. I do like the final adlibs ^^

Seungri – xKeirafanx
I know you’re already tired of hearing, but… a very soft Seungri /runs
Keke, but it’s not a bad thing at all. You sound very smooth throughout the song, and I love the ‘nan ooh ooh ooh’ you did. It’s only a few words, but you make them sound so beautiful.

Mixer: Sagacchi
A very good mixing job! The way you mixed TOP’s intro is outstanding, sounds verrrry good.

TEAM MISS YOU

TOP – Hanipazui
O_O I almost fell off my chair when I heard the intro. I was like: wtf was that? XD;
I don’t want to make you feel bad, it’s just that I don’t like the ‘low-ness’ -that- much. I know you’re kickass good at doing a low and hairy TOP, but here I think it’s a tiny bit too much >.<
The rap you did, on the other hand, was spot on! 8D Sounded just the way it should. And OMG you did that whispery line just the way I wanted it to sound!! ^o^

Daesung – Firefly
I told you already, but I think you really did a great Daesung. So much power and emotions, and I loooove that little crack in your voice <3

GD - Neorago (Rap - SitD)
It was really too bad you didn’t manage the rap :/ If you look at it, it’s not the most difficult rap out there, but I know you tried so no biggie. You sound a little lifeless during the ‘I hate this love song’ lines. The quality of your mic makes it hard to judge your singing ^^; but overall I think you did adequately.

Taeyang – Joongieloveforever
At times you sound kinda… how do I put it… shock-ish? Like, you cut off certain syllables instead of making it a fluent line. The way you did the lines in TOP’s part sound a little bit too harsh for me, lacks some kind of softness. Other than that, you really managed to put emotion into your lines. Especially in the ‘I hate this love song’ part, I believe you! Why do you hate it? T_T XD;

Seungri – YouJuChan
Daaw x3 You couldn’t sound any lovelier. Your melodic voice suits Seungri’s lines very much. I don’t have any critique. Love the way you did the ‘nan ooh ooh’ :D lol seems that everyone just did those a lot better than I did XD;

Mixer: Firefly
You said you were waiting for pointers to change the mix, so I’m giving them to you, don’t feel attacked >.< I just want to help you make it better. I’ve got a quite a few recommendations, most is about the unbalance between the volumes of the main vocals, and also the volumes of the harmonies/back ground sounds.

Check under the spoiler for mixing pointers~
Spoiler:

TEAM FORGET YOU

I have the tendency to like the team I mixed more than the other teams. I’m fully aware of that and I do my best not show any bias. So I’ll try my hardest to give objective comments… sry >.<

TOP -Bbung
I loved your intro, sounds very sad and soft but not weak. Also you delivered the rap lines perfectly. I already told you how much I love them ne ;)

{for clarification, I did the last line in TOP’s rap because Bbung had troubles reaching that low, we discussed it and thought it was the best solution}

Daesung - Yukidama
Omo, I like your Daesung so much! Just like Tammy’s! So very beautiful and full of emotions. You had a slightly more sadder approach, which totally fits since it’s a sad song.

GD - Hanipazui
Very good GD. I’m glad I was able to drag you in my pp and that you were able to send in your parts (after all that trouble you had with recording). *two thumbs up* I enjoyed!

Taeyang - Youjuchan
/copy past comment about your Seungri/
Your adlib-ish lines at the end of the song are beautiful., so melodic… *sigh*

Seungri – Casali
I know you worried about your parts a lot, but there’s no reason to ^^ You don’t sound screamy, and you follow the flow of the song nicely. All and all, you fitted your part of Seungri very well.

SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:53 am

Release *^* Have I mentioned already how I love the Word 'Release'? <3

N'awww thanks stef for the lovely comment <3 I had so much fun singing this *^*
Comment will hopefully follow soon :D
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays it's ouuuuuuut! I will hopefully be back soon with a long, long comment x3~
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bbung Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 am

OOOOOHH A RELEASE
Bbung
Bbung

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:13 am

only commenting on my team here sorry >.< but actually think, all teams are equal , despite differences!

Team Break Up

TOP - Angelnaykka22 - IM SORRY i think i over-echoed ur beginning -.- hmm maybe not over echoed, but they should have been more quiet.. sorry :/ but ur parts were nice! the rap was really nicey nicey, but some parts were to low to you of course XD i mean its TOP ahaha. it would be unfair to critizise those parts <3
Daesung - Bbung - def not similar to daesung .. but hey who cares! I LOVE HOW YOU SOUND HERE! i love ur pronounciation of "i know~~" it has a australian accent LOL
GD - Sagacchi - did someone hear/like that in the first "i hate this love song i hate this love song etc" i was singing calmly in the beginning, and in the next four lines i used more power?
Taeyang - SitD - UHM I STILL DONT THINK THERES ANYTHING TO CHANGE OR REPLACE ^^ i love how your voice is similar to Taeyang during the "i hate this love song" lines !!!
Seungri - xKeirafanx - GOSH i really should have pointed out the pronounciation earlier, because now i totally forgot everything i wanted to say D: but what bugs me the most was the pronounciation of the word "oeropji" .. you said "Eroptschi" but oe is mostly pronounced as "we" and if "p" and "j" come together, it mostly sounds better to drop the p while pronouncing! so its "weroji" in the end - thats also what they sing :) .. im sorry i cant point out anything else now, i just totally forgot everything -_-;
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:22 am

Sagacchi wrote:GD - Sagacchi - did someone hear/like that in the first "i hate this love song i hate this love song etc" i was singing calmly in the beginning, and in the next four lines i used more power?
I noticed!! Although I might not have expressed it fully in that sentence? But I did notice!! I liked it :D
SitD wrote:You stayed very soft and vulnerable during the quieter parts of the song, and during the rap you showed attitude.
Sagacchi wrote:Taeyang - SitD - UHM I STILL DONT THINK THERES ANYTHING TO CHANGE OR REPLACE ^^ i love how your voice is similar to Taeyang during the "i hate this love song" lines !!!
Keke okay~ ;3 Thank you!

Almighty Cho wrote:Release! *O*
Congratz to Stef :33
[PP 143] Big Bang - Love Song 380820
Yaaay~ thank you Cho ^3^

hoping for more comments of you guys .... I mean, this project isn't that bad right? Is it? T_T
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down